importing pyc from memory?

Derek van Vliet dvanvliet at 3dna.net
Mon Jul 4 14:59:20 EDT 2005

I do have to do everything you describe here in the current
implementation of my system. I realize that importing a pyc file and
compiling a string results in two different things. This is okay though
as I'm fairly sure this will still suit my needs.

As I said, the file format I plan to store these compiled scripts in is
proprietary, but it would be very comparable storing them in XML
elements as CDATA. I'm hoping that this would allow me to import and
run them, thereby removing the need for my app to compile scripts.