FAQ?

tiissa tiissa at nonfree.fr
Sun Jul 24 11:54:11 EDT 2005

Michael Hoffman wrote:
> Keith P. Boruff wrote:
>
>> Michael Hoffman wrote:

> Therefore I asked a question on why you want a *newsgroup* FAQ when it
> sounds like you want a *Python* FAQ, so that I and others could
> potentially be more helpful in answering your unasked question.

Seems to me there is a slight misunderstanding here.

Some newsgroups publish a FAQ, based on the questions that are asked in
it. These FAQ are often related to the subject of the NG, not
specifically the NG and its mechanics.

It is advised, when someone wants to post in these kind of NG, to check
if their question is not yet answered in the FAQ published by the NG on
the subject.

Therefore, I think the OP was checking if there was such a FAQ on Python
published specifically in c.l.python besides the ones he already found
on the web.