threads and sleep?

Jeffrey Maitland jeff.maitland at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 11:05:01 EDT 2005

Thanks for the info.

I was doing some more diggging and I came across  a module/class
called POSH which should allow me to do what I want.  My question now
is, has anyone here used this and if so what it as easy to implement
as what I am reading it is? (I have to wait for the sys admin to
install the module on that server, but I have made a modified
implemted the syntax into a copy of the code to test it as soon as the
admin installs it.)

Once again thanks for the information that you all have shared.

Jeff