OO design

chris cf_1957 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 08:22:56 EDT 2005

Extremely grateful for all the responses. I've pasted them all into a
document and can now read all your valuable ideas together. Even at a first
reading they have already helped clarify my thinking.

Also minor clarifications::

> I'm hoping some of you python
> lamas out there might be able to share some of your wisdom on the subject.

lama = guru = teacher    (not a furry animal, although my dog has certainly
taught me a few tricks ... like when to take her for a walk, when to play
ball, and when its time for a tummy rub.)

> bwaha

be well and happy always