ANN: Spyce 2.0.3

Jonathan Ellis jbellis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 23:34:06 EDT 2005

Spyce 2.0.3 released

Spyce is a python web application server, combining features of
popular frameworks such as ASP.NET and JSP with Pythonic elegance.
Spyce may be deployed as a standalone server, proxied behind
Apache, under mod_python, FastCGI, or CGI.

Spyce 2.0 includes features unique to Python web frameworks such as
  Active Handlers
    - reusable components without the leaky abstractions seen in
      ASP.NET et al.
    - http://spyce.sourceforge.net/docs/doc-lang_handlers.html
  Active Tag compiler
    - http://spyce.sourceforge.net/docs/doc-tag_new2.html

2.0.3 is a bugfix and documentation-improvement release.
The installation section of the manual has received particular
attention.  There is also the new section on starting your first
project (http://spyce.sourceforge.net/docs/doc-conf_next.html),
which answers the FAQ, "how do I organize my Spyce files."

Demos and downloads are available at http://spyce.sourceforge.net/.

Changelog is at http://svn-hosting.com/svn/spyce/trunk/spyce/CHANGES.

Jonathan Ellis
http://spyced.blogspot.com