Python exception hook simple example needed

fowlertrainer at anonym.hu fowlertrainer at anonym.hu
Tue Jul 5 10:07:44 EDT 2005

Hi !

I wrote some mails to wxPy, and this list about "wxPython and global
exception handling" theme.
I need to port my Delphi apps to wxPy, and I want to use same exception
mechanism like Delphi use.

When any exception get unhandled, the app's main cycle get it, and show
in a dialog (and I can catch it, and I can write it to a log file with
many developer information).

So: I need to create this in wx+Py.

But my computer crashed yesterday, some local emails, files deleted, etc...

If anyone has an idea, how to I catch exceptions globally, please write me.

I think they are wrote about Python exception hook...
If you have a simple example how to use it, write to me !

Thanx for your help: ft