Wheel-reinvention with Python

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Sun Jul 31 21:17:28 EDT 2005

On Sunday 31 July 2005 15:48, Kay Schluehr wrote:

> Ed promised to support many GUI toolkits

 I promised nothing of the sort. I said that we had designed our UI layer to
be toolkit-agnostic, with the design goal of making choice of UI toolkit
irrelevant. I also said that we recognize the sheer size of such a task, and
have no current plans to support any toolkit besides wxPython.

 There is a difference in designing a project to make something *possible*,
and promising to implement all those possibilities.

--

-- Ed Leafe
-- http://leafe.com