What is your favorite Python web framework?

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.com.imagination
Mon Jul 18 03:53:14 EDT 2005

Admin enlightened us with:
> 	"Error 404 while looking up your page AND when looking for a suitable 404
> page. Sorry!
> 	No such file /var/www/www.unrealtower.org/compiled/error404.py"

You must have caught me editing some stuff, try again ;-)

I really need to create another virtual host for when I want to
experiment with my scripts and stuff :D

Sybren
                                             Frank Zappa