Invoke ffmpeg from MySQL

GMane Python s_david_rose at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 5 16:23:51 EDT 2005

Hello All.
  First, I'd like to thank you all for the tremendous help I've received in
the past while posting here.  I'd like to ask another question.

  I'd like to use Python to invoke ffmpeg to encode some still-frames into
an animation.  I'd like to use MySQL to store the frames as a BLOB object.
I'd like to know if anyone can help me with the invocation syntax.  If I
had, say, 10,000 frames stored in the database, how would I be able to send
to ffmpeg without needing to write them to the hard-drive first, for
encoding.  Ultimately, I'd like a 2-pass, but would settle for 1-pass
right-away.

Thank you!
Dave Rose