Python IDE

Chris Lambacher lambacck at computer.org
Tue Jul 19 07:53:39 EDT 2005

I use Vim.  It does code completion and jump to variable/function definition.
Emacs does this too.  You just need to read the documentation about on how to
set this up to your liking.  The only feature that Vim does not have that I
would like is the function argument pop up, but I want that more for C than
Python.  It looks like Vim 7 is supposed to have this.

If you are afraid of Vim, you might want to try cream:
http://cream.sf.net

-Chris