About undisclosed recipient

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Sat Jul 9 14:16:11 EDT 2005

bartek.rylko at gmail.com wrote:
> Hi all, Any one got idea about how to set undisclosed recipient? I put
> all recipient in BCC field while the To field don't want to leave
> blank. but neither fail to place an empty email address nor i don't
> want to put my own email address inside. www.bartekrr.info

Judging my the page that comes up for that link, or for your other web
page at bartek.webd.pl, it seems likely you are looking for this
information just to increase the amount of spam the world suffers from.

If that's not true, please explain why you want to send emails without
the recipient names showing and without the sender showing.  Otherwise I
hope none of us go out of our way to help.