Lisp development with macros faster than Python development?..

Antoon Pardon apardon at forel.vub.ac.be
Thu Jul 7 04:01:28 EDT 2005

Op 2005-07-07, Philippe C. Martin schreef <philippe at philippecmartin.com>:
> ????
>
> Almost sounds like a racist comment - sorry if I misunderstood

I'll clarify. A lot of the time I hear arguments against
features that boils down to.

1) I don't need it.

2) Having the feature will make my job more difficult.

3) I don't understand the merrits of the feature or I
   have difficulty understanding what it does when I
   encounter it.

IMO these are arguments if followed sufficiently will lead to
a language that is only usefull for mediocre programmers.