Options to integrate Python modules into native windows applications

Do Re Mi chel La Si Do enleverlesO.OmcO at OmclaveauO.com
Fri Jul 8 11:33:11 EDT 2005

Re Hi !

I had only test (little) Python for .Net ; OK, it's run. It is possible to
make winform from Python. And I had try to use Python for .Net from my
COM-server, and from VBscript. OK also.

Plus,  I had try to call my Python-server-COM, from C# : OK it's run.  C#
can use Python.

And, I had try to make, in Internet-Explorer, a page, with Html+javascript,
who call the Python-server-COM, and at the same time, contains an
object-assembly dotNET, who call also the server-COM. It is twisted, but
it's run OK (that opens two sessions of the server-COM, which communicate by
mmap).

* sorry for my bad english *

@-salutations

Michel Claveau