[PythonWin] how to stop execution in interactive window?

siggy2 at supereva.it siggy2 at supereva.it
Fri Jul 8 11:01:51 EDT 2005

Hi All,
(sorry for my bad english)
  I wrote a __tiny__ and __stupid__ recursive script directly into
pythonwin
interactive window with a time.sleep(1) and a print before each
recursion...
I should have taken a closer look at the ending condition (never
satisfied!),
anyway I was quite confident that a control-C would have stopped the
intepreter as it is (incidentally?) when this break sequence is entered
during a screen-i/o of the python interpreter in a CMD prompt...
Instead I discovered my pythonwin session no more responding even
though the output shows that it was still working correctly... and my
other
open files in pythonwin still needing to be saved - my salvation was
that
while I was searching a solution with google, after 984 nested call
~ more than a quarter later, the recursion stack was full and
an exception was raised! ;-P).
So my question is: is there a keystroke combination to stop the
interpreter
in pythonwin interactive window? Or even better
Is there a "pythonwin interactive window" keystrokes list?
(btw: I remember an old post explaining the keystroke to
reset interactive window memory without being forced to
close and open pythonwin - very usefull but I could not find it
anymore...)
TIA!
bye,
   PiErre