pylize 1.2b released

Christopher Arndt chris.arndt at web.de
Fri Jul 8 17:54:16 EDT 2005

pylize 1.2b relased

More than three years after the last release I finally pulled myself
together and am now happy to announce a maintenance release for pylize
that also brings some new features. From time to time I have been
receiving questions and comments from users, which indicated that there
are still people, who find this program useful. I hope, those will find
this new release beneficial.

What's new?

- switched template system to EmPy
- fixed JavaScript keyboard event handling
- fixed windows installation routine
- added Spanish translation
- added Italian translation
- page layout now works (mostly) without using tables
- cleaned up CSS
- cleaned up templates
- refactored code somewhat

What is pylize?

pylize is a Python script that makes the creation of on-screen
presentations a matter of a few minutes. It generates a template master
document, which you can edit with your favourite text or HTML editor.
The master document is then processed by pylize to generate HTML files
for every slide plus a file for the table of contents. You can view the
presentation with any CSS-capable webbrowser.

Download and further information:

     <http://www.chrisarndt.de/en/software/pylize/>

     Christopher Arndt <chris.arndt at web.de>