FAQ?

rafi rafi at free.fr
Sun Jul 24 09:58:13 EDT 2005

Keith P. Boruff wrote:
> Michael Hoffman wrote:
>
>> Keith P. Boruff wrote:
>>
>>> Is there an FAQ available specific to this NG as I'm sure some of the
>>> list slicing questions I have have been asked before.
>>
>> Try Google for <python FAQ>.
>
> I tried and didn't find one. That's why I asked here.

surprising as the first (for me at least on googgle.com) response is:
www.python.org/doc/faq/

>> I don't know why you would want to look in a FAQ *specific* to a
>> newsgroup to look up slicing questions,
>
> I have a specific question about list slicing and this is a python NG.
> What's not to understand?

Michael answer could be subtitled as: "if the faq is wider that the
newsgroup, then you have more probability to find an answer."

> A more general FAQ (or the stuff I've accessed on slicing) didn't answer
> my question.

If, after looking for information on your own you did not find a
solution, it may mean that you are ready to post a question :-)

my 2 cents

--
rafi

	                            (Albert Einstein)