latex/bibtex python paper?

schwehr at gmail.com schwehr at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 11:28:45 EDT 2005

Hi All,

Does anyone have a good template that I might use for writing a python
paper in latex/bibtex?  I've got the paper mostly done, but am having
issues with the references.  I am definitely not an expert at
latex/bibtex.  Right now, I have references defined like this:

@article{imp,
  title = {imp -- Access the import internals},
  journal = "http://www.python.org/doc/current/lib/module-imp.html",
  author = {Python Software Foundation},
  year = {2005}
}

When I cite these, I get something like this (Foundation[2005]).  Is
anyone willing to offer up a tarball of a complete paper with sty and
bst that would make for a nice python paper?

Thanks!
-kurt
http://schwehr.org/software/segy-py