Thaughts from an (almost) Lurker.

Paddy paddy3118 at netscape.net
Sun Jul 31 03:29:36 EDT 2005

Sometimes when reading c.l.p.  I mentally stand off from what I have
been reading and get an odd feeling that 'WE ARE BEING TESTED'. That
someone else is purposefully posting a near repetitive post, or obvious
flame bait etc - not for the usual reasons, but to track the dynamics
af the replies. Rather like dropping a stone in the river and watching
pythonistas return c.l.p. to its normal, helpful, and polite norm.
Fascinating.
I only hope that if thats the case, then they should post their
findings here.

- Paddy.