Accepted Summer of Code proposals

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Mon Jul 4 15:11:38 EDT 2005

"A.M. Kuchling" <amk at amk.ca> wrote in message
news:CIedncqF78Ft21TfRVn-2Q at speakeasy.net...
> On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 14:22:51 -0400,
> Terry Reedy <tjreedy at udel.edu> wrote:
>> Thanks for posting this and thanks for coordinating the PSF effort.
>
> I did little beyond writing up that wiki page.  David Ascher
> has been the primary coordinator for the PSF.

Then I applaud him and the mentor volunteers and whoever else.

18 x $5000 = $90,000 invested in Python (with $9,000 to PSF).
This is no small thing.

While I fully expect Google to get their money's worth in publicity,
payback satisfaction, and prospective-employeee testing, I also expect to
benefit pretty directly from at least a few of the projects.

Terry J. Reedy