web programming with mod_python

Rodrigo Dominguez rorra at rorra.com.ar
Fri Jul 1 18:17:48 EDT 2005

Actually I'm using php4 for web programming, but I don't like it, I know
that manny hosting servers supports mod_python, so I want to start
programming in python for web applications with mod_python.
My question is: is there some kind of framework that works with mod_python?
I just want some classes to manage some kind of themplates (for MVC),
sessions, and if possible data persistence. I don't have root on these
servers and the admins won't install any application if I ask them, I need
to use just plain python files.

Thank you

--
Rodrigo Domínguez