Emacs skeletons

Caleb Hattingh caleb1 at telkomsa.net
Tue Jul 26 16:08:25 EDT 2005

> Since you are on this topic, do you (or anyone else) have any type of
> "code-completion" mode for python in emacs?
>
> Thanks
> -george

For what its worth, Vim has a generic type of "code-completion" that uses
the file being edited to check for completion options within a word.  It's
not true completion (using valid completions for class hierarchies, a la
Delphi/VB), but I get a lot of mileage out of it with my python coding.

I fully expect Emacs has something similar, though I can't tell you how (I
hardly know emacs at all).

rgds
Caleb