Crafting IP packets with DNS queries .........newbie

laksh coollakshman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:43:28 EDT 2005

hi all

im looking for some code that can capture the IP packets from my system
and craft them so that im able to put lots of DNS requests in them and
send them to the server.....

is it possible and will the DNS server takes it for legal DNS request
packets?? and should i need to incorporate some code at the server end
to decode the packets from my machine and encode the results from the
DNS??

is all this possible ?

first of all i want to know to craft some IP packets in python with
loads of DNS queries in them..............

regards
laksh