is this pythonic?

Michael Hoffman cam.ac.uk at mh391.invalid
Thu Jul 21 11:43:00 EDT 2005

Steven D'Aprano wrote:

> The great thing about Usenet and the Internet is that we can pick each
> other's brains for answers, instead of flailing around blindly in manuals
> that don't understand the simplest natural language query. And isn't that
> why we're here?

Personally, I feel my time is better served by answering questions that
would not be easy to find without assistance. I can't expect everyone to
know about or expect enumerate() from the beginning, so I don't have any
objections to it being asked here.

If people were to ask what the function signature for enumerate() was
when that is easy to Google, then I would think they were wasting
everyone's time.
--
Michael Hoffman