Py2Exe and the log file...

fowlertrainer at anonym.hu fowlertrainer at anonym.hu
Tue Jul 5 10:00:09 EDT 2005

Hi !

1. Thanx for your answer in the theme of Unicode, and other things.
2. The problem:
I need to create an application that not need Python libs to install.
Py2Exe is good for that, but I need to copy the "dist" to the network
drive what mapped readonly.
This is a protection.

So: in this time I have been use same applications, but they are created
by Delphi.
These apps make logs into user's temp to avoid the log merging, and log
creation problems (in readonly drive).

Py2Exe have an exception catcher "module", that log the errors in the
log file that created in app dir.
This is problem, because the log file creation have been failed in RO drive.

How to I redirect this log file, or can I do anything to aviod the log
file creation error ?

Thanx for your help: ft