A Module on Time & Date

Robert Maas, see http://tinyurl.com/uh3t rem642b at Yahoo.Com
Wed Jul 27 01:11:12 EDT 2005

> From: Robert Kern <rkern at ucsd.edu>
> As you can see in the datetime documentation, the module was introduced
> in Python 2.3. I recommend updating your Python installation.

What do you mean "your"?? I don't have any Python installation of my
own. All I have is what this small local ISP provides on its Unix shell
machine which I share with hundreds of other users. There's no way I
can install a new version of anything on the system account.
Your recommendation will be disregarded as total crap. <plonk>