psp & php integration

Thanos Tsouanas thanos at sians.org
Mon Jul 25 14:58:57 EDT 2005

On Mon, Jul 25, 2005 at 07:53:19PM +0100, Jon Hewer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am upgrading a PHP based site and want to use Python (using mod_python and
> psp file) to achieve what is required.  However, I do not want to recode the
> navigation part of the site which is currently coded using PHP.  Somehow I
> need to merge the outputs of the PHP file and my PSP file to create the HTML
> output which is sent to the browser.  Can this be done inside my PSP file?
> If not, is there any other way in Python (or PHP) to achieve this?

I have never used PSP, (I prefer old-time cgi's) but one *BAD* solution
is that you can open a local connection to your server asking for the
.php file through the psp file which should do the extra functionality,
or vice versa.

I _REALLY_ don't like that though...

--
Thanos Tsouanas          .: My Music: http://www.thanostsouanas.com/