Python IDE

linuxfreak samgurung at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 01:32:43 EDT 2005

Hi guys,
   Got going with python...and i must say its a pretty cool language.
Been using Xemacs to write me programs. But I want an IDE that would
give me auto-completion, online help and the like... Tried SPE and
Dr.Pyhton but the former crashes regulary and the latter is quite
unweildy and does not have a great many features. I quite like the UML
feature found in SPE but the damn thing crashes way too often. What are
you guys using and what do you think is the best IDE...or should i
stick with Xemacs/emacs???