"long int..." exception reported with strange traceback location

Joe Peterson joe at skyrush.com
Tue Jul 5 00:42:10 EDT 2005

Yep, my thinking too.  Well, maybe it's all related to the same bug
somehow.  OK, I submitted a bug report, and I included a slight
modification of the test case you guys suggested:

import sys
import os

t = 2147483648L
os.utime("foo_test_file", (t, t))

print "hi"

This way, there's no "float" call, simply an asignment of a long int...

	Thanks, Joe