What are the other options against Zope?

phil phillip.watts at anvilcom.com
Sun Jul 3 20:38:28 EDT 2005

> I did already post a serious reply, but now I'm afraid I've been
> trolled.  :-P

I hope you did not think I was dissing your response, because I

certainly was not and in fact recognized your response as a
sincere effort to enlighten.

To whomever I directed sarcasm I apologize.  My frustration is 20
years old and has nothing to do with you or Zope.

Anyway, thanks Terry, I still don't know what Zope is but I need to
accept that it's just a toolkit and I'm not gonna know until
I dig in and as long as my web needs are simple, I probably won't.