how to stop execution in interactive window?

siggy2 at supereva.it siggy2 at supereva.it
Tue Jul 12 07:52:49 EDT 2005

> Right-click on the Pythonwin icon in the tray and select "Break into running
> code".
[CUT]

Thanks a lot! Oddly enough I'm looking into PythonWin manual to see why

I did not find it before... and there is no mention of it!

Now if only I could find out how to free pythonwin interactive window
memory
(I'm not talking about interactive window output - cleanable with
ctrl-a + delete,
but about variable valorization, function definition etc )...
IIRC there was already a post in this newsgroup that explained how to
do this...
but yesterday google searches return me that the only way was to force
this by
closing and re-opening pythonwin...
Maybe I was wrong and there's no other way...
Again: thanks a lot for your help!
bye,
   PiErre