FAQ?

Keith P. Boruff kboruff at _*_&&_*_optonline.net
Sun Jul 24 09:30:00 EDT 2005

Michael Hoffman wrote:
> Keith P. Boruff wrote:
>
>> Is there an FAQ available specific to this NG as I'm sure some of the
>> list slicing questions I have have been asked before.
>

> Try Google for <python FAQ>.

I tried and didn't find one. That's why I asked here.

> I don't know why you would want to look in
> a FAQ *specific* to a newsgroup to look up slicing questions,

I have a specific question about list slicing and this is a python NG.
What's not to understand?

> since slicing has little to do with the newsgroup.

I thought this was a python NG.

 > A more general Python FAQ will be more helpful.

A more general FAQ (or the stuff I've accessed on slicing) didn't answer
my question.

It doesn't matter now. I've since found the answer.

Is your attitude indicitive of most people on this NG or are you just
one of those NG guys who gets off on making the new people feel stupid?
If it's the former, I'll just go away. If it's the latter, I'll *PLONK*
you.

KPB