Folding in vim

Terry Hancock hancock at anansispaceworks.com
Tue Jul 5 11:25:51 EDT 2005

On Monday 04 July 2005 01:12 am, Andrea Griffini wrote:
> - never ever use tabs; tabs were nice when they had
> - stick to 4-space indent

Nice ideals to which I ascribe.  But if your editor isn't
configured to support you on this, spacing over to, say
column 24 gets pretty dull.  Mine wasn't configured to
do anything special, so I was leaving tabs in the file
and etc.

So I wasn't really living up to my ideals. ;-)

Bad habits, I agree.  I now have things working so that
"tab" actually uses spaces in the file.  The problems
arose because I was still working with my old "tainted"
files.

All better now. :-)