HELP!

Rocco Moretti roccomoretti at hotpop.com
Thu Jul 7 10:45:33 EDT 2005

Ert Ert wrote:
> Please help me i down loaded python nd itplays on MS-DOS mode and not on normal please help

Python itself is a command line program. "MS-DOS mode" *is* it's normal
mode.

As other's have mentioned, there are graphical front ends to Python
which you may be more comforatble with. You can either download
something extra, or on the standard windows installer there is an
Integrated Development Environment (IDE) called Idle.  If you go: Start
Menu->(All Programs)->Python2.4 one of the icons should be for "IDLE 2.4
(Python GUI)"

You may also be interested in the python tutor mailing list. You'll find
that info, along with a bunch of other great stuff, on the python
website (www.python.org).

If I've misunderstood you, you'll have to clarify what you want.