Europython 2005 notes online

Michael Sparks zathras at thwackety.com
Fri Jul 1 15:44:05 EDT 2005

Back from Europython 2005 - I'd just like to thank all the organisers of
Europython this year - it was probably the best conference I've been to -
for developers, by developers.

Also, for anyone who wasn't able to attend (come next year!), I've taken the
majority of the notes I made in the talks I attended, including all the
lightning talks (well, except mine(!)) and placed them up here:

   * http://cerenity.org/Europython/2005.html

Hope someone finds them useful! I'm likely to continue sorting them out a
bit  further, and may move them, but if I do I'll leave a link behind to
the new location. Corrections welcome, and opinions may abound!

ObPython (if needed ;) : Notes were taken using a wysiwyg editor of mine
written using PyQT :-)

Have fun...

Michael.
--