Upgrading from Python 2.2 to 2.4 (can't find _ssl.pyd)

Larry Bates lbates at syscononline.com
Thu Jul 7 18:26:49 EDT 2005

Well I'm still on my "quest".  I've been putting this
off for quite some time because I KNEW it was going to
be hard.  I tried to wait a while to upgrade to let all
these things become readily available.

So far Sam Rushing has been my hero in putting
updated versions (2.4) of calldll and npstruct
on his website:

http://www.nightmare.com/~rushing/dynwin/index.html

Thanks Sam!

I've been able to track everything else down, but I have
to admit that it has been harder than I thought...and
I'm not done.

Now I can't find _ssl.pyd compiled for Python 2.4.
Anybody have a copy they can share?

Thanks in advance,
Larry Bates