Boss wants me to program

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Sat Jul 2 06:55:15 EDT 2005

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 07:11:43 -0500, rumours say that phil
<phillip.watts at anvilcom.com> might have written:

>I wonder what percentage of the tools you refer to are
>Eclipse and not Java per se.  ?? I don't know.

>The really big bucks of IBM sent Eclipse through the roof.

The project name is pretty offensive too, since it's related to the term
"Sun" and not the term "Java".

If one has heard of the differences between Sun and IBM about Java, and
knowing that Eclipse started as an IBM project, then the reasoning for
choosing the name "Eclipse" becomes more obvious...
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best.
"Dear Paul,