python certification

Sebastian Bassi sbassi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 12:39:26 EDT 2005

On 16 Jul 2005 09:51:55 -0700, lordverminard at gmail.com
<lordverminard at gmail.com> wrote:
> i want to get a small certificate or diploma in python.
> it should be online cuz i live in pakistan and wont have teast centers
> near me.
> it should be low cost as i am not rich.
> and hopefully it would be something like a a begginer certification cuz
> i am new to python.

I could make a program, upload it to sourceforge (or similar OSS
repository) and add that to your resume. Another opcion is to help in
the development of any python-based program and work enought to be
included in the authors list. That could be useful too (because you
learn and do some good for more people). I believe more in a working
program than a paper based certificate.

--
web sin popups ni spyware: Usa Firefox en lugar de Internet
Explorer</a>