Help with web dashboard

Larry Bates lbates at syscononline.com
Fri Jan 28 09:42:30 EST 2005

I don't know how complicated that you want to get, but Zope has
built in support for a control panel with what are called portlets.
Each portlet can act as an individual sub-window on the control
panel.  You convert each of your individal scripts to a portlet
and plug them into a control panel page.

Larry Bates