example needed: sip + Qt

Uwe Mayer merkosh at hadiko.de
Fri Jan 28 18:41:29 EST 2005

Saturday 29 January 2005 00:23 am Phil Thompson wrote:

> So have you created the library you are trying to wrap? The documentation
> is describing how to wrap a library and describes a fictional library as
> the basis for the example.

No, the extracts from before are from the code example of the fictional
library with no further implementation.

By now I also found the problem: the poor python programmer did not care to
create the makefile (for building hello.cpp and hello.h) with qmake and
thus there were no moc files and that stupid programmer (me) could not link
against them.

It compiles and loads in python now.
Thanks
Uwe