Help With Python

Peter Maas peter at somewhere.com
Wed Jan 26 11:08:55 EST 2005

Judi Keplar schrieb:
> I am currently taking a course to learn Python and was looking for
> some help.  I need to write a Python statement to print a comma-
> separated repetition of the word, "Spam", written 511 times ("Spam,
> Spam, … Spam").
>
> Can anybody help me get started?  I am completely new to programming!

Online:

- http://www.python.org/moin/BeginnersGuide (Beginner, Advanced)
- http://www.freenetpages.co.uk/hp/alan.gauld/ (Beginner)
- http://docs.python.org/tut/tut.html (Beginner)
- http://diveintopython.org/ (Advanced)

Books (Look for most recent editions):

- Mark Lutz, Learning Python (Beginner)
- Alex Martelli, Python in a Nutshell (Beginner, Advanced)
- Frederik Lundh, Python Standard Library (Beginner, Advanced)
- Alex Martelli, Python Cookbook (Beginner, Advanced)
- Mark Pilgrim Dive Into Python (Advanced)