how to find site-packages path (Michael Hoffman) - use distutils

Philippe C. Martin philippecmartin at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 18 07:23:16 EST 2005

I actually target Unix and windows so pyexe won't cut it I'm afraid -
same issue with Inno.

As far as the site-package target, I don't fully understand your
relunctancy. Just as my potential users might not own a compiler, they
might not be computer proficient enough to easily understand how to
change the sys.path. So until I have found a clean cross platform
solution I'm going to have to stick to site-packages.

Best regards,

Philippe

--
Philippe C. Martin