Python Scripting

Ali Polatel alipolatel at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 22 19:46:16 EST 2005

  Hi Dear Python programmers,
  I want to ask you a question about python scripting.I want to know if I can design web-pages with python or at least write html files with python. and if I write html files with python and some CGI scripts and upload them to the web-page .. does the people who view those pages have to have python interpreters in their computers?
  Another question is ... I am writing a bot for a chess server in python and this bot should update a web-page when it gets some commands from the server.How can i make a programme update a web-page?
  Thanks and regards