Python 2.4 on Windows XP

It's me itsme at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 5 13:19:58 EST 2005

I am running 2.3 and it's doing the same thing on my computer - except that
I can't even get it to start from the command prompt.

It used to work but after I switched back and forth between 2.3, and 2.4 and
somewhere in between, it stopped working.

I hope somebody on the list would have a clue how to fix this.

news:1104946252.430332.226930 at z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...