win32com/makepy question

Robert Kaplan belovedbob at XXgreennet.net
Thu Jan 27 23:30:40 EST 2005

Hi,

I've been looking at the client side com stuff in __init__.py in the
client subdirectory under win32com, and some of the routines do exactly
that.  Certainly DispatchWithEvents tries to generate that, and I
thought Dispatch does before returning a late binding object.

Hope this helps,

Bob