complex numbers

It's me itsme at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 13:23:24 EST 2005

Operator overloading (and function overloading) helps but not enough.    You
have to be aware of the complex type *everywhere* you go and that's very
annoying and error prone.  I've been the works with C++, and later with
Modelica.   I am very happy that Python included *native* complex number
support.

I really like Python's notion of having just one data type: the duck.

<snip>