Python Operating System???

Roose b at b.b
Sun Jan 9 23:46:24 EST 2005

"Paul Rubin" <http://phr.cx@NOSPAM.invalid> wrote in message
news:7x6526otw3.fsf at ruckus.brouhaha.com...
> "Roose" <b at b.b> writes:
> > > I've written file systems in Python, and task schedulers in
> > > Javascript, and they were fine for their purposes
> >
> > Uh, not to be rude, but what are you talking about?  If I'm not mistaken
> > Javascript is that scripting language that runs inside a browser,
>
> Correct.
>
> > an application.  How are you going to save and restore CPU state in
> > Javascript, or even call assembly that does it in Javascript?  How
> > do you switch into kernel mode in Javascript?  We are on completely
> > different pages apparently.
>
> Correct.

Are you actually going to answer any of my questions?  Let's see this
"JavaScript task scheduler" you have written!  I'm calling bullshit on that,
seeing as you declined to say anything useful about it.  But I'm open to
learn anything.  Let's see it.  Until then I'm not sure I want to spend a
lot of energy arguing with you, because you're either pulling my leg or just
profoundly mistaken.