[perl-python] 20050127 traverse a dir

Jeremy Bowers jerf at jerf.org
Sat Jan 29 14:26:56 EST 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:01:12 -0500, Chris Mattern wrote:
> Is it just me, or is the disappointing lack of flamewars
> slowly ratcheting up the level of vitriol in his posts?

What flabbergasts me is the stunning failure in trolling that XL is.

I've accidentally trolled (if you can extend the trolling definition that
way) through ignorance of both subject matter and local culture,
accidentally trolled through typo, and accidentally trolled through poorly
chosen incendiary example that had little to do with my point.

This poor guy trolls across five newsgroups and is now one of the few
things that they absolutely all absolutely agree on.

Now *that* is some truly breathtaking failure right there. I'm not sure I
could fail that hard if I tried.

(I'll shut up about Xah now.)