Looking for a few badass Python coders (Chicago).

Wendell III wendell at zephyrsyndicate.com
Fri Jan 14 20:37:19 EST 2005

Hello everyone,

I am currently involved with a project involving instant messengers and
social networks. We really need some talented individuals to help our
team out with some Python code. Your work would be open sourced, and
you would be credited in the application itself. Compensation is
negotiable. Feel free to send a CV, but (to be fair) I am primarily
interested/most enthralled in/by the idea of taking a look at your best
work.

Individuals in the Chicagoland area greatly preferred. ;-)

Looking forward,
-Wendell
--
ph: 773.880.1282 fx: 866.805.2744  icq: 12107743 aim: zephyrwendell
gg: 7116285  y!: zephyrwendell  web: http://www.zephyrsyndicate.com