[perl-python] 20050117, filter, map

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 17 06:55:00 EST 2005

Steve Holden wrote:
> As I may have mentioned before, egotism can be the only possible reason.

I'd merely figured it as a textbook case of trolling - attention seeking
behaviour, most likely indicative of a lack of self-esteem, rather than the reverse.

Still, he does at least keep the [perl-python] mailing list tag, so automatic
filtering isn't that difficult. It is an unfortunate shame that his
consideration doesn't extend to removing the general Perl and Python discussion
groups from his recipients list.

Cheers,
Nick.