Which blog tool

Daniel Bickett dbickett at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 15:06:36 EST 2005

There's actually a very simple way to achieve this. In your blogger
settings you can specify an email address to which you can email blog
posts. Using this, you can simply mail the content from within your
python script. I think that's probably the most hassle-free way.

Blogger help article: http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=135

Daniel Bickett